- Single Post
- Double Post
- Interpretive Exhibit
- Wall Mount
- Narrow Profile Series
- Double Post (LF Series)
- Flag Mount
Terrabilt kiosks provide a shelter for visitors as they read modular display panels that are sized and positioned for ease of view. The Terrabilt backer panel system used in the kiosks allows staff to make seasonal changes and updates of modules without replacing all panels.
This application is designed for orientation centers in preserves, parks, or wherever a shelter and/or more information would be appropriate. This open-air building can accommodate as many as four information display sections allowing visitors to view a map and pertinent site information in one place. The 5-post kiosk in effect serves as a mini visitor center.
Additional kiosk buildings, equipped with benches or bike racks instead of panels, may be used to provide shelter or as a protected bus stop, or a cover for bikes.
- Structure is virtually maintenace free-no need for painting or staining and surfaces won’t fade, oxidize, crack or peel
- Mounting hardware is stainless steel and tamper resistant
- Each display area accommodates 1 to 5 panels, making it the most flexible system of its kind
- Panels and accessories are modular and fit in 48” x 36” overall area
- Panels can be imaged on both sides, allowing for rotation of seasonal display on one panel
- Postings include graphic panels, tack board, and a sheer profile bulletin case