Terrabilt products marry design, modularity, sustainability, and durability into a seamless system of graphics and structures for active, all-weather, out-of-doors environments. For structure and panel sizes and configurations see Products above.
Terrabilt graphic panels are 0.5” thick, and interpretive wayside exhibit panels are 0.75” thick.
- Uniform thickness aids modularity when using of both laminate (HPL) and retroreflective panels.
- Panel system creates a strong assembly that is resistant to being bent or broken.
- Thicker than usual panels with soft edges reduce safety hazards of aluminum or other sharp materials in public areas, especially in areas where children play like beaches, parks, and campgrounds.
- Both panel systems have recycled cores (100% for reflective and 87% for HPL).
- The back face is of all Terrabilt panels is finished integral to the panel and never needs refinishing.